Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Boat saw water for the first time in many years.

A few weeks after we bought the boat it had been in the shop getting new tires on the trailer and the engine tuned up, with some arm twisting the folks at RVZZ convinced me that I should put in a permanent fuel tank, install a plumbed in bilge pump and mount in the battery with a fuse box.. I had mentioned to them that I had plans on putting in a back seat, that's still in my plans, but we haven't got that far yet. Our friends Rabat & Chris, Rick & Kathy surprised us a Lake Mead where we keep our Carver Aft cabin, on a Saturday morning Labor day weekend they came motoring up to our boat and presented us with a great running gift there she was motoring and more important floating. We cruised her all weekend long the smiles and hand waves we got from the maria folks was well worth the wait I couldn't help thinking to myself I cant wait to get her fixed up.
My lovely wife giving her a cruse around sundown. Labor day 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment